Rebuild Your Smile With a Restorative Dentist in Blythewood
An individual crown is the most common type of restoration. Source.
Many of our longtime patients first came to us because their smile was suffering from damaged, diseased, or missing teeth. If you’re in the same situation, your restorative dentist in Blythewood has a solution that will get your smile back in shape. With our treatment, you can soon:
- Smile with confidence in every social interaction
- Eat and enjoy your favorite foods again
- Look younger and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and overall health
Don’t settle for a smile that doesn’t look or function as it should. Call Blythewood Village Dentistry today at 803-653-6331 to schedule an appointment. We offer digital impressions and your choice of sedation options for superior comfort. Patients without insurance can also enjoy discounts on treatment by joining our membership plan!
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile & Full Oral Function With Restorative Dentistry
Over the years, our practice has helped thousands of patients with their ailing smiles. Many of these patients have chosen to continue coming to see us for their routine checkups because they liked the restorative dentistry treatments they received here. As our patient, you’ll have access to these same services, including:
- Tooth Fillings – We place mostly tooth-colored composite resin fillings that will blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile. They will repair dental damage and make biting and chewing easier.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can repair your tooth with a same-day crown made right in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system. You won’t need to wear a temporary crown or make a second visit for your restoration. Bridges are also available to fill in gaps in your smile left by missing teeth.
- Dentures – We offer an assortment of dentures that includes full conventional dentures, partial conventional dentures, implant-secured dentures, and temporary dentures.
- Dental Implants – Get one or more of these artificial teeth roots to replace all your teeth. We can place single implants, multiple implants, and even All-on-4® implants to give you back a complete smile. Unlike other kinds of teeth replacements, implants keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw. So your face stays fuller and younger looking.
- Root Canals – Your dentist will stop your toothache and preserve your diseased tooth with this beneficial treatment. Our patients report that our root canals are no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
Let your restorative dentist in Blythewood repair your smile. Call Blythewood Village Dentistry today at 803-653-6331 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.