Everyone wants to have a straight and beautiful smile. If your teeth aren’t perfectly lined up, there’s no need to worry. Our team has you covered with Blythewood clear aligner therapy using the Candid system.Compared to metal braces, Candid is:
- Gentle – With no metal to rub against sensitive areas of your mouth, your clear aligners won’t cause irritating friction.
- Quick – Many of our orthodontic patients complete their treatment in as little as 12 months. Treatment with braces can take up to three years.
- Discreet – Clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth and are barely visible. Plus, you can even remove them for special occasions.
- Unobtrusive – You won’t have to change up your diet because you can easily pop out the aligners to enjoy your favorite foods.
- Better for Your Teeth – Removable aligners make it easy to keep your teeth clean without special equipment like floss threaders.
Call Blythewood Village Dentistry today at 803-653-6331 to schedule an appointment. Our office is on the east side of I-77 and Blythewood Road, at 745 University Village Drive, near the Food Lion.
For a limited time, you can receive $500 off your clear aligner treatment. Ask about this special offer when you call.
Clear Aligner Treatment Delivers Beautiful Results
If you’re a good candidate for Candid, you can get started on your treatment at your initial consultation. Why wait for a beautiful smile? We will:
- Take digital impressions of your teeth and gather any records needed so you can achieve your new smile sooner
- Send the information to a lab, where your custom aligners are made
- Have your aligners shipped directly to you
You’ll get a special attachment for your phone to take scans of your teeth that you send to us. Unlike other aligner systems, we’ll monitor your progress remotely. There’s no need to make frequent office visits. You’ll only come in if you have a problem or other need to see us.
Just wear your aligners for 22 hours a day, and you could complete your therapy in months, not years. Candid is comfortable and hardly noticeable, so you may even forget you’re wearing the aligners. You’ll switch to a new set of aligners about every two weeks. As the weeks progress, you’ll see your smile becoming straighter and straighter.
Get your new smile using clear aligner therapy in Blythewood. Call Blythewood Village Dentistry today at 803-653-6331 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment online.