Filling out paperwork is never enjoyable, but it’s even less so when you’re ready to meet your new dentist. We want to get you in as soon as possible to see your dentist, so we’re offering you the option of accessing your new patient paperwork and filling it out before your visit. We’ll text and/or email you a link to the paperwork after you schedule an appointment.
We also want to make paying for your dental care as simple as possible. So we accept many payment options, including:
- Credit cards
- Third-party financing through CareCredit
We also accept dental insurance plans. We’ll file your claim for any insurance. We’re in-network for the companies below:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
Save on Clear Aligners & Other Services
We want you to get outstanding dental care at an affordable price, and we never want finances to stand in the way of your family’s dental health. So we periodically offer specials and promotions to help you keep more money at home. Right now, you can take advantage of:
- Tell your friends and family about our practice and receive 50 percent off your whitening treatment! It becomes valid when your loved one becomes a patient.
For patients without insurance, you can join our membership plan to enjoy savings on your dental care. Our plans cover:
- Two dental cleanings per year (or three to four perio maintenance cleanings)
- One or two exams per year
- One emergency exam
- X-rays (as determined by your dentist)
- Fluoride treatment (under the child membership club only)
- 20 percent off many treatments (some exclusions may apply)
Sign up today or call 803-653-6331 for any questions about this option or our other payment options.