Your mouth might be suffering from damaged or missing teeth. With tooth loss can come pain, self-esteem issues, or poor oral health. If you’re considering dental implants, you’re already on the right track! Implants offer the unique ability to restore both your smile and your confidence.
At Blythewood Village Dentistry, we understand — and we’re here to help! Call us today at 803-653-6331 to schedule an appointment. You can also online.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically implanted in your jawbone. Implants act as artificial teeth roots, which will help anchor the new false tooth in place. This will stimulate the growth of new bone and guide your mouth to better health.
If you’ve grown tired of dentures, or simply want a more permanent fix to your missing teeth, implants are an excellent choice. We want to help make your smile bigger, brighter, and more intact!
Reasons To Get Dental Implants
- Health – When you have missing teeth, your jaw can look sunken in. Missing teeth can also lead to bacteria growth or gum disease, which affects the health of the rest of your teeth.
- Digestion – Chewing your food properly again will help your digestive system break it down correctly and completely.
- Diet – Love your food again! With implants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crunch of an apple or a pain-free bite into your favorite cut of steak. Other options, like gum and chewy foods, will be accessible to you again with implants.
- Confidence – Your smile is often one of the first things other people know about you. With implants, you’ll be able to smile fully again — knowing you look and feel beautiful!
What Implant Options Do We Offer?
The shape and size of your mouth, as well as which teeth are missing, will help us decide what the right dental implants are for you. At Blythewood Village Dentistry, we’re dedicated to helping you choose the best implants for your individual needs!
- Single Implant and Crown – The first step in your implant journey is taking images with our 3-D CT scanner. This will help us place the implant correctly in your jawbone. After you heal, we’ll attach a crown to the implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If a bridge is the ideal option for you, it will be anchored to two or more dental implants. A bridge will do exactly that — bridge the gap(s) in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – These dentures attach and adhere to dental implants. With this option, you won’t have to worry about special cleanings or adhesives.
- All-on-4® Implants – This technique uses the precision of surgical guides to place four implants per arch. All-on-4® implants anchor an entire row of new teeth. A popular option, All-on-4® is the fastest and most affordable way to replace a full arch of teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – With a comprehensive treatment plan, we’ll work together to restore both your smile and bite.
We can’t wait to help you restore your teeth and return your smile! Whichever implant option you choose, we’ll be with you every step of the process. If you’re ready to begin your journey, call Blythewood Village Dentistry today at 803-653-6331 to schedule an appointment. You can also online.